- The Redlands Rockabilly Revival is produced by:
PO Box 122, Annerly Qld 4103
If you wish to hold a stall at the Redlands Rockabilly Revival,
please visit the information on the Markets page.
Food & Catering
- Food stalls at the Redlands Rockabilly Revival are by invitation only.
- Robot Productions work with a variety of food and drink providers and new vacancies do come up, but not that often.
- If you wish to register your business details in case of such a vacancy,
please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographers, please read the attached photography policy. If you wish to bring a professional camera to the event,
please email email@example.com for permission.
- The concert space for the Redlands Rockabilly Revival is within the Showground Plaza,
a shady undercover area that looks over the showgrounds.
- A large dance floor will be in place with ample room for dancing.
- The concert space will be licensed, so please bring your ID if you wish to drink.
Children aged 12 and under are admitted for free into the the event,
when they are accommpanied by a paying adult.
- All children are welcome in the licensed concert area as long as they are accommpanied
by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children are not permitted to play or run on the dance floor at the concert.
Kids rides and activities will be available in the hot rod area of the show.